Pre Arrival Information
Your vacation is just around the corner, and you’re wondering, Is there anything else I need to know?You’ve planned your outfits, grabbed your favorite shampoo, made a grocery list… but what else?We’re here to help!
- Check your Lodging Agreement, or contact us by phone or email to make sure you input the correct check-in address into your GPS (we have 4 offices in Ocean City).
- Pack (or rent) linens for the beds and bathrooms; your Lodging Agreement will list the bed sizes under ABOUT YOUR ACCOMMODATIONS.
- Set aside cash for the building registration fee (if your rental property has one; it will be listed on your Lodging Agreement), and jot down your license plate number.You’re going to need it during registration, and when parking downtown.You can also snap a picture with your phone to keep it handy at all times.
- Make sure you have returned all signed paperwork and credit card receipts prior to arrival; if you get stuck in traffic or can’t get to OC before we close, we can’t leave keys for late pick-up without all signed documents.
- Lastly, turn on that Out of Office auto-responder and enjoy some stress-free, uninterrupted time at the beach!